- January 13: Dr. John Rose will discuss Churchill and the literary life in Britain during WWII.
- February 10: Del Staeker will present Sailor Man, The Troubled Life and Times of J.P. Nunnally, U.S. Navy
- March 9: Pat Schuber, will discuss his WWII trip to Sicily and Italy, following invasion Husky and Avalanche and the advance of American and British forces.
- April 13: Pat Chappine will present NJ Women in WWII
- May 11: Nick Bellantoni will present MysteryQuest—Behind the Scenes of The History Channel’s "Hitler’s Escape”
- June 8: Bob Max will discuss his capture and treatment as a slave laborer for the Nazi's.
Richard Schonberg, DMD
President, WWII Book Club of New Jersey