Mark your calendars now!
2015December 7: Holiday Party at the Mayfair Farms in West Orange
- January 13: Dr. John Rose will discuss Churchill and the literary life in Britain during WWII.
- February 10: Del Staeker presents Sailor Man, The Troubled Life and Times of J.P. Nunnally, U.S. Navy
- March 9: Pat Schuber, discussing his WWII trip to Sicily and Italy, following invasion Husky and Avalanche and the advance of American and British forces.
- April 13: Pat Chappine presents “NJ Women in WWII”
- May 11: Nick Bellantoni presents: "MysteryQuest—Behind the Scenes of The History Channel’s “Hitler’s Escape”